Sunday, September 14, 2008

Q U I R K I N E S S

1. I brush my teeth for at least 30 mins. my family always goes berserk when they see me brushing my teeth, they know it would take so long.


2. I get annoyed easily, so moody that people close to me says i'm weird. One minute i'm talking to the person, laughing , exchanging stories , the next minute I pretend that the person is not there anymore, as if he/she does not exist. I don't talk or even look at the person, I'm talking bout one and the same person . ( bi-polar)


3. I love the spice girls so much. I love everything they do and everything they have done. I'm a fanatic.


4. You can take away everything from me but never, never, ever take my cable tv away from me. I can't live a day without cable tv.


5. I watch my fave movie or tv shows over and over again, i watch them like a thousand times. I cant get enough of it. I have to watch them a lot, i have to watch them sooooooooo many times.


6. i dunno if u can call this a hobby but i add the numbers written on the plate numbers of cars. Even if i dont wanna count the numbers its like its engraved in me to add the plate numbers in my head. Every car that passes by I automatically add the license plate.

No comments: