Wednesday, November 12, 2008

T W I L I G H T



I am so thrilled and eager to watch the movie premiere of TWILIGHT. It will be shown two weeks from now, if the schedule will push through. I am currently reading New Moon, the second book of the famous Twilight saga, by Stephenie Meyer and I can not put down the book. After reading Twilight, I said to myself, I have to have more of this. And so my adventure began, my nostalgia never stopped, I was craving for more, I was like one of the characters in the book, a mythical character, like how Bella described the creatures who were drawn to her. I'm like one of the Cullen's teenage children or one of the Quileute tribe teenagers.


The way Stephenie described the vampires was so full of paradox. They are like lost souls finding a place where they would belong and they found it in Forks, they can act as normal human beings there in that small town but this does not happen everytime, the Cullens were also very cautious about not revealing their true identities. So when Bella Swan arrived in Forks they were all hesitant to get near her.
Bella has a keen perception of the things and people around her and since she's new in town she has that fresh scent that the vampires are attracted to, which makes it difficult for them to stay away from her, and which they are trying so hard to do. Bella became friends with the youngest Cullen child, Edward, this is where the story is centered, between the relationship of these two teenagers.


When Edward saved Bella's life he knew he can't ignore his feelings for her anymore (imagine vampires having feelings). Their friendship became so deep that it blossomed into love, everytime they're together they try so hard to understand each others flaws and differences. Eventhough there are a lot of things that they can't seem to accept about each other they still are drawn to one another.


It's a story of love so unique and full of passion. People say, fairy tales do come true, well it sure does in this book and movie (hopefully) , it was so brilliantly done with a tasteful twist. So come and buy the book and don't miss the movie.

4 comments:

Ching Ya said...

I'm a huge movie fan as well. I even had Movie Spree from time to time and 'brag' about the movie I watched. ha.. well, more like sharing actually, and something for those who have no luxury time for movies. Certainly gonna get the groove back after my Christmas Theme. I missed writing about movies all over again. Take care.

rotini said...

thank you for you comment.:) i really appreciate it.:)

@ChingYa :)

kilani said...

Nice Blog

Anonymous said...

I couldn't leave your website before saying that I really enjoyed the quality information you offer to your visitors… Will be back often to check up on new stuff you post here! I had found site where I found online TV Episode Watch Smallville Online. All episodes were interesting. Have look on it.