Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Sound of Music




The classic movie worth watching, worth having a DVD copy of. The whole picture was so awesome, it brought me to tears. The location was very grandiose, Austria is a paradise. I want to go there sometime in the near future. The mountains and the hills were so splendid to look at. Maria was right by saying........" the hills are alive with the sound of music.........................."



I love Julie Andrews. I love her so much. She is so great in everything she does. I adore her. Her voice was so phenomenal, especially in this movie, the songs became timeless because of her, because of her powerful voice.



The scene where the children had a fun picnic with Maria was so hilarious the children saw how different Maria is from their previous governess and started to like and accept her. Maria on the other hand started to care and love the children. Maria has her own naivete and childlikeness inside her that makes her so adorable and lovable. And those were the traits of Maria that made Captain Von Trapp fall head over heels in love with her.



I just can't picture a person who have not seen or heard about this movie. It's impossible to imagine one person who does not know The Sound of Music. This movie is so remarkable, it is a must see movie. For me, it is worth every penny I have when I bought the original DVD of the film. I encourage everyone to buy a copy, with no hesitation, no second thoughts.

1 comment: