Sunday, October 19, 2008

a tribute to a great character on tv





CSI Las Vegas has made a big change on its format. A very dramatic start for Season 9 which could have been the most traumatic storyline so far for the show. It will bring all our emotions out, I know it will for me when i will watch it .


It's a shock to know Warrick is dead. He was and will always be an important character on the show. Like what Grissom had said before "Warrick is the heart of the team". Without the heart i don't know what will happen to their team. I have not seen the new season (season 9) yet but just by reading the reviews and seeing an excerpt of Grissom's speech in Warrick's funeral, i know it will be a heart wrenching season for everyone. I just can't picture the degree of pain that Gil, Catherine, Nick, Greg, Sara (Jorja will be back as a guest ) and the others are feeling now. They are a family, they have become one. Warrick even said before that "Gil you're like a father to me". Warrick, you'll sorely be missed by all CSI fans.


Lawrence Fishburne and Lauren Lee Smith will be the new members of the team, i just don't know what will be their roles and characters on the show but I hope they will bring a new and fresh performance. I feel that the show will never be the same without Sara and Warrick. But it is still the show i admire and will forever love. It will always be my number 1 tv show.


For the new people and the existing people on the show more power and good luck to you all. To Catherine, Nick, Greg and the others continue fighting the good fight.




2 comments:

Lorenzo said...

is he really dead? In real life I mean

rotini said...

@ edgar....

no he isn't, Gary Dourdan is still alive. its just his character, warrick brown.