Monday, October 20, 2008

TITANIC



At first I thought this movie would be boring, the usual tragic movie, I was wrong. I did not feel so attached and in love and mesmerized in a movie before but this was an exception. After watching Titanic for the first time I can't get enough of it. I didn't feel it was a three hour long picture, I was at the edge of my seat the whole time, especially the scenes where Jack and Rose was running to save their lives and the other people struggling to survive. The ship (Titanic) alone has a life of its own, it has its own character.



A movie for every generation. A movie that broke all records in the box office as the first movie to ever reach the 1 billion mark in ticket sales. It made Leo di Caprio a star and became one of the A-list actors of today. This movie will always have a nice memory for me, I always remember my special someone whenever I watch and think about this movie. We watched it both together, we watched it three times in the theater. It brings back fond memories, happy times with the one I love. I think only few movies can have this kind of effect to people and we should have a lot more movies like Titanic.



No comments: