Sunday, August 24, 2008

CSI: LAS VEGAS


this is my show. my tv show. i have been a fan since it started or since i first saw it last 2000. i saw how the show progressed and developed into a sensitive, intriguing, intellectual, award winning show it is today. the casts were incredible, lovable and so dedicated with their craft. it's sad that jorja fox left the show (she's my fave character in the show->sara sidle). but don't worry jorja fans out there, i read in a news that she'll be back this season 9, just a recurring role, nothing permanent yet.


the last episode of season 8 was very heart wrenching, we saw warrick being shot inside his car. it will be very sad to see if one of the characters will die. they each have their own traumatic experiences, like the time when nick was kidnapped, or the time when catherine's father (sam) was shot in front of her and died in her arms, or the non-ending search for sara after she was kidnapped and almost left to die in the middle of the desert by the miniature killer.



i can't say more. what other show can surpass this? none, right.....???!!!!! so hoping that this show will last long. i hope it will reach until their 100th season.:) it is kinda far fetched but we can never tell.:) this show could be a history in the making, i think it is already making history. for all csi fans out there continue watching the show. lets give them our unending support. are you with me?????????????????????



1 comment:

alcmontejo said...

very nice blog rosel, At least now you have a diversion aside from you daily routine work, okay from time to time i will check and read your new article, very interesting. I will also include you iin my blogroll so that i can see your updates quickly.
anyway heres mine to if you wanted to link me in your blog. http://javajumper.blogspot.com/ (heheheh) I know you cant relate to my weird terms that im using mostly in my article(heheheh). just for now. happy blogging... tc