Sunday, August 24, 2008

MY DAD


he is the epitome of love and kindness. i miss him so much. i love him dearly. it is so painful to lose him. a pain beyond repair, a pain which cannot be healed. i always wanted to tell him how much i appreciate all the things he has done for us. my mom, my siblings and i lost a truly valuable man.

dad, you just don't know how much i love you. thank you for the gift of life you gave me. thank you for the selfless love you shared with me. thank you for being my dad.


i miss your text message every nyt that says..........." r u ol home nyt tc." i kept all your messages on my phone dad. and i am proud to be your daughter, i will forever be missing you. no one can ever fill the void you left in my heart.

2 comments:

Jane Jane said...

Losing someone is really excruciating. That pain will always be there. But we also have to understand that we are only travelers and time will come that we, too, are going to leave. Nothing lasts forever. We have to treasure every moment while we still have them, because the moment they're gone, we can never have them back. :(

Liaa said...

miss you dad :-<